Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My Night Time Routine

Hi there,
Here is my post on my night time routine. I think its important to have a good night time routine after you come home from work as its your time to unwind after a long day and relax.

5:30pm - I work till 5 and usually will get home around 5:30pm. I make sure to put all of my stuff away in its right place (purse, keys, jacket, phone).

5:45pm - I change out of my work clothes and into something comfortable - yoga pants and sweatshirt

6:00pm -7:00pm  - time to prepare dinner. I like to have music playing while I prepare my dinner. My dinner usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes to prepare. I eat and wash the dishes right away. I don't like to leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight.

7:00pm - 9:00pm - At this time, I am not on my computer or watching TV. I will either go for a hike, bike, walk, go to the mall (window shop), etc. This is the time that I like relax

9:00pm - take a shower. I like to take showers at night since I don't like to go to bed without showering especially since I do my workouts at night.

10:00pm - get everything ready for work the next day. Lunch is prepared, decide on what to wear.

10:30pm - read a book

11:00pm - go to bed

This is what my routine looks like most of the time during the week. Weekends are different.

I am usually a night person so I used to stay up late but am trying to go bed earlier. I just don't get tired till about 11:30pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment