Thursday, March 9, 2017

Minimalist Living Room

Hi there,
Its been a while since I wrote a blog post. I just been very busy with work and getting my house ready for Spring. March is all about spring cleaning. I got my room all decluttered and cleaned. Last weekend I cleaned and decluttered my living room. I tried to make it more open and comfortable. I only have a candle on my coffee table and some books underneath. The couch only has two pillows which is all I want. The remotes are by the TV so everything has a room for its place. Here are the steps for having a minimalist living room.

1. Decide on how much furniture you need. In a minimalist living room, all you need is a sofa, end table, coffee table, lamp, TV, and maybe a chair.

2. Wall art - I like to keep it simple with one painting in my living room.

3. Coffee table decor - I don't like to have a lot of stuff on my coffee table. I only have a candle and when I have guests over, Ill put some food on the table. Keep it simple

The less stuff you have in the living room, the easier it is to clean and you can enjoy other things instead of cleaning.

Here are some living rooms that I like:)

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment