Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Establishing A Morning Routine

Hi there,
My favorite time of the day is in the morning. I like to have a good morning routine to start off my day.

7:00am - wake up. Since I usually go to bed at 11am, I try to get 8 hours of sleep or 7.5. I am well rested when I have that much time for sleep. Brush my teeth and go downstairs and prepare breakfast. I don't check my phone till I leave for work.

7:15am - prepare breakfast. Its either a smoothie or acai bowl. Breakfasts are my favorite meals to prepare. I eat my breakfast and either jot down my to do lists and look at my planner to see what I have going on that day. After breakfast, I wash the dishes really quickly and make sure everything is put away. This saves a lot time so when I come home from work, I don't have to clean anything.

7:45am - Get ready for work. Do my normal skincare routine, brush my hair, and get dressed.

8:15am - Go to work.

My morning routine is very simple. Sometimes I will get up early and if I have extra time, I will read in the morning.

Its important to have a simple morning routine as it can affect the rest of your day:)




No comments:

Post a Comment